AmeroDigitalCurrency.com Terms of Usage
User of this web Site agrees to the following or must leave the site immediately.
- Usage of this Site constitutes an agreement to hold harmless the Site's owners, content contributors, associates, affiliates and assigns from any and all claims.
- User agrees to not violate any copyrights related to the content on this site.
- Users must submit only accurate and truthful information on this site. User may not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise represent an affiliation with a person or entity.
- This site may not be used for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation.
- User may not use or attempt to use any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of this site, any data or content found on or accessed through this site. The only exceptions to this rule is for RSS Readers and search engine spiders from publicly available search engines who comply with this site's robots.txt file and who do not impose an unreasonable load on the Site.
- User shall not violate the security of this site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with this Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- User shall not interfere with, attempt to interfere with or otherwise disrupt the proper working of this Site, any activities conducted on or through this Site or any servers or networks connected to this Site, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on this Site.
- User must not take or attempt any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Site or the infrastructure of the Site.
- Using the contact form on this Site, User shall report any broken code, erroneous data, inappropriate content or violation of this Sites Terms of Usage.
- Users who submit an email address or Fax number through this site or related or affiliated sites agree to receive an occasional email and/or Fax related to this site or related or affiliated sites.
- The Owners and Administrators of this web site reserve the right to deny access to any User who violates the Terms of Service.
- Users who violate these Terms of Usage may have their IP blocked temporarily or permanently and may face legal prosecution.